Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Halloween

I have said I was finished with Halloween cards. But I have several scraps of Halloween paper left over and this great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches was just calling their name.
So here goes another Halloween card.
The DPs are all from SU. Punch out a gold circle for a full moon, punch out 3 little bats and glue them down, put it on a white square and stamp the sentiment from Inkadinkadoo. Repeat 3 bats on the gold strip. The black banner has the spiders already printed on it.
Right now I feel like bats are flying around my craft room. I have had a pesky little gnat flying around all day. It follows me from computer to craft space. I can't seem to catch it.
Here is the sketch I followed.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! Nice mix of DPs!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH! It's like the little bugs really target our sanity. I hate that! Hope you got it :)
    I just love this great mix of papers - I've got to get my Halloween stuff out too! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week - I'm featuring your card on our Facebook page today!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessi, Thank you so much. I posted your connection on my fb page.

      Delete