Friday, August 30, 2013

Get Well

My poor grandson, Owen, has to have ear tubes and adenoidectomy next week. He is in Texas so I can't be there but of course will be sending a care package. Here is the card I am including.
He likes soccer, so I used the hexagon IP from SU on the white card base. I think it looks like an all white soccer ball. The bear is from Precious Remembrance  baby set. The bandaid, ice bag on his head and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. For the thermometer, I did freehand cutout, made black stripes, and colored the tip with silver gel pen. I tied strips of gauze around an ear and his neck. Since Owen will probably want lots of ice cream, I cut out 2 ice cream cones from some SU DP to anchor the sentiment.
I am entering this at Simon Says blog challenge of "Anything Goes"
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete