Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dog's life

I have 2 tasks for today--make a greeting card to enclose in package for my grandsons and enter challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches So it is great I can do both at the same time.
I just purchased these stamps from Papertrix in Nashville, IN. knowing my grandsons would love the images. I stamped them all on scraps of white cardstock, colored with colored pencils, cut them out. The dog and hydrant are on one stamp but I wanted the dog riding in the wagon.  I masked off and stamped the paw prints on the bottoms, then added a strip of grass looking paper. Then glued on the wagon, dog, and hydrant. The boys will love this one.
Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Your grandsons will love it!!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, so super cute! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete