Thursday, August 8, 2013

Color Q Triangles

I am sharing a card with lots of triangles for Simon Says  Wednesday challenge in the colors from Colour Q

I used different IPs on the grey background and the 3 triangle banners, This added much needed texture.
The light blue circle stood out a bit too much so I sponged it with some darker blue. Then it seemed the orange needed repeating so an orange triangle flag on a toothpick did the trick. This really reminds me of the University of Illinois colors. My son is an alumni so I may save this for his birthday. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you used a different embossing folder for each triangle and for the gray background. I think you nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! Your use of triangles is brilliant.. love all the texture, too! Thanks for playing along in our "Triangles" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete