Monday, March 4, 2013

First B'day

Today I am getting my mojo going with a sketch challenge from MoJo Monday:
I have been doing some kid cards from a scrapbook page of animal cutouts. This one has the adorable giraffe, one of my favorite animals. The animals punch out of the page with the red circle attached. I backed the opening with a white circle.
It is on ivory card base. The animal skin is paper I found at Hobby Lobby. It has kind of a leathery feel. I thought a baby would like that texture.I didn't want anything a child could pull off so everything is glued down well instead of popped with dimensionals. The Happy Birthday is from TAC. 1st is Stampendous punched with a SU label punch. I blinged it up a bit by filling in the heart on the giraffe with red star gel pen and highlighting the eyes with clear star gel pen. 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment