Friday, March 1, 2013

CAS Thanks

Cas-ual Fridays challenge of stamping you own background is a real challenge for me. How much is too much and still have clean and simple? I usually tend to do too much and it looks messy. So I decided to use an inspiration of Kelly's. She did a super job with those stripes. I knew I would never get that many stripes straight (even with Stamp-a-ma-jig) so I limited myself to 2 sets. The stamp is an old border from The Angel Company. I stamped horizontal with SU's Tempting Turquoise and vertically with Lucky Limeade. I punched out circles of turquoise and white. The little thanks, also in limeade, is from a set of miniatures I have had a long time.
Ignore the red. I just put it in the background to make the white stand out.

4 comments:

  1. This is super cool! How about linking up to CASology - our cue card is circle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and fun! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stamped stripes! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stripes, and yours look fantastic! Such a simple but effective design, Donna. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete