Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedding

I am catching 2 challenges today. One on a blog by Hero Arts of "white out" and the other by Paper Craft Star of "anything goes. I needed a wedding card so the white out challenge was great for that.
This took awhile to get the picture right. All white does not scan well and I made 3 tries at a picture before this one. There really is not a dark smudge on the card but that showed up in every picture. So guess I have to settle.
I used a white card base with TimHoltz lace IP. The doily is cut out with Cricut and then clear glitter applied. The bride and groom stamp by Stampendous stamped on white cardstock with Classic Black from SU. I then cut them out and pasted to the doily. The white lace strip is from Recollections. Love that it already has sticky tape on back. The Mr. & Mrs is SU's tiny tags stamped with Cherry Cobbler and punched out with their tag punch. It is tied into one of the spaces on the lace. For another little pop of color, I colored the bouquet with red water color marker. Not a quick and simple card but I love the look.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet wedding card, Donna, love all your embossing! Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete