Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tea time

Tuesday Throwdown theme this week is "Tea at Granny's". That thought evokes flocked wallpaper, lace, ribbons, and pearls. I included all of that on my card.
 
White cardstock base. DP from Luxury Stack by DCWV. Image and sentiment are Fiskar. Colored with colored pencils. Highlights with rose star gel pen. Ribbon and eyelet are from my stash. I added pearls at center of flowers on eyelet and at top of sentiment. Both shapes are from Spellbinders. Now that I'm the "Granny" or actually Nana, I get to have fun tea parties with my 2 granddaughters. 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute sentiment for this card! Love the little lace border!

    Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I just love the colors and the tea cup looks so inviting. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll come and join us next week!

    Susan, TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. You captured the inspriational photo perfectly. The papers and sentiment are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.
    Hugz,
    Christine TT DT


    ReplyDelete