Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy B'day Mom

Its Monday. Time to do the fun sketch challenge at Mojo Monday. I always love their inspiration. It is truly a challenge for me to get all the elements included on a card. Here is their sketch:
 
I made a Happy Birthday for Mom
All the colors are drawn from the DP which I found in my scrap box. The MOM is SU stamp. I colored the stamp with water color pens so I could get the hot pink on the flower. The shape is Nesties 6. The birthday sentiment is The Angel Company stamped in Martha Stewart Geranium and then traced over with Rose Star gel pen--gives it a little glitz. I used a scrap of the DP for that little butterfly made with Sizzix Embossolits Beautiful Wings from SU. It makes 5 different sizes and designs. I used 3 more of them on the inside with the sentiment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment