Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer

Nothing says summer like water and flip flops in a tropical paradise. This card is for 2 challenges. Paper Craft Star (water) and Tuesday Throwdown (tropical paradise)
I used a white card base. Polka dot DP from SU. This aqua sparkly rick rack reminds me of waves washing into the "sand" (scrap of tan). Flip flop is from Lockhart Stamp Co. and colored with star gel pens. Then I decided the upper part needed something so stamped the sentiment from TAC on a white scrap and punched a cloud with Fiskar punch. It is so hot here in Indiana, I think I could use water, flip flops and tropical breezes about now.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Donna, love the water and the flip flops! I am with you about the heat! Thanks for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star for the "Water" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Your rick rack ribbon is a perfect addition to those adorable flip flops. Thanks for joining in our tropical paradise challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily-DT

    ReplyDelete