Monday, July 2, 2012

Circle MoJo

Today I am using circles for CAS-ual Fridays round and round challenge with this Mojo Monday sketch challenge:


Here is my interpretation of the 2 challenges:
I used white cardstock for base, then a green from Bazzil. The white mat has impression circles from CB folder run through Big Shot. The circle DP is a scrap. The eyelet punch is Martha Stewart. The banner die is from Spellbinders. Sentiment is PTI. Since I am sending this in the mail, I used punched out button from Martha Stewart instead of a regular button which would require extra postage. The ribbon is also scrap. On the inside, I used coordinating designs around the message.:


2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love your color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job combining the challenges! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete