Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fly a Kite

I am using this Stamping 411 design:












for a get well card. I recently purchased the Send Me Soaring stamp set and just love these kites. I think they will get lots of use.
The DP is Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder. Huh, orange and purple, not colors I often use together but I think it make this card bright and cheery. The kites are stamped, cut out and popped up with dimensionals. Purple/white twine used for kite string. The vertical stamp is Fresh Vintage, a freebie from this year's Sale-a-Bration. Sure appreciate when I can get free stuff. 


7 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! The kites look ready to fly high!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the kites and the way they are flying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kites!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the orange/purple combination! You brought it together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I love the way you gathered the kit strings together. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so whimsical and flowing. i love the bright spring feel to your card! Thank you for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! The dimension on the kites is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete