Monday, January 2, 2012

Wee Memories challenge "new". I have a new Big Shot so wanted to try several things with it. I'll admit I am totally casing a card by Laura that she entered in stamping411 design challenge this week. Here is the front:
And here is the inside:

I used craft cardstock base, glued on hearts cut with Cricut and then run it through Big Shot with Cuttlebug argyle IP. The shapes are Nesties scalloped ovals cut and embossed via Big Shot. Front stamp is Michael's $1 bin and the forever is Studio G. For a little more emphasis, I ran along the embossed edge of the white with a red star gel pen.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Immediately caught my eyes in the Wee Memories gallery! Love the hearts pattern you created here and the embossing! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting about the Big Shot! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us & playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete