Monday, October 10, 2011

flower shop

I love this sketch from mojo monday:


I just reminds me of an old fashioned flower shop with a colorful canopy. So here is my card:

White cardstock base. Green is Shimmer Pack from DCWV and DP is from Butterflies and Blossoms Pack also from DCWV. I don't know what happened with the scan but that pink strip is actually a bright pink as are the butterflies. Stamps: flower, Inkadinkadoo, Sentiment, Lawn Fawn. Inks: Staz-On black and MS geranium. Flower is colored with Tombow marker. And what would a flower shop be without a few butterflies. These are MS stamp and punch set. I used a clear star gel pen to give them a little glimmer. I think a thank you card ought to always be pretty and I think this one fits the bill.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete