Friday, June 10, 2011

Fishing buddy

Papertrey Paperdolls challenge is making masculine theme cards. I did a Father's Day for my card. What little guy doesn't like to go fishing with his Daddy? The DP is from scraps backed with a dark brown and tied with twine (kind of like fishing line?-well maybe not, I am not a fishing person! LOL!!) The little guy is a TAC stamp, colored with colored pencils. I tore the paper and antiqued it with Tea Dye Ink. The sentiment is also TAC. I am doing a card sale at Curve's on Monday. Hope somebody likes this for their father.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card :) Love that image!! Thanks for playing along with the Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little kid is so cute! Great Father's Day card. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete