Monday, May 2, 2011

Playdate Cafe & Tuesday Throwdown


I've been away for awhile--having fun visiting grandsons so I am getting in just under the wire for the playdate cafe color challenge of red, lime, and grey. I needed a graduation card for a friend's granddaughter so thought these colors would do well for that. Then discovered I could also use this for  tuesday throwdown challenge of using eyelets or brads.
Materials:
Crdstock: white base, then everything else is from my scrap file.
Stamps: Congrats and star both from Stampabilities.
Star punch: Paper Studio. Tied on with lime green embroidery floss.
Label: Nesties 8 with computer generated words.
Silver eyelets on either end of congrats strip and red rhinestone in star center and on label.
On the inside, I used a strip of green over the white message and punched stars so the red would show through.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job... Having time with the grandkids is priceless.
    Enjoy your day....
    Judy

    ReplyDelete