Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stamping 411 challenge 185

This is for Stamping 411 challenge this week. I am having fun playing with some new stuff this week. The swirl stamp is from Inkadinkado. I used Versamark and then clear embossing powder. The butterfly is Stamp Affair. I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig (that is such a super tool! Love it!) to stamp it in Staz-On Black then in Versamark and used clear embossing powder on it, then cut it out and added antenna made with jeweler's wire. The butterfly is raised with a pop dot. The ribbon is Sugar and Spice from Michaels. The sentiment is Studio G.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a very pretty card, and I'm not just saying that because I love butterflies! The red black and white are a very dramatic combination. Nice work Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the embossing and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing, and a great pop with the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.....it just pops with color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Love that embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear. I just stumbled on your blog through the Mojo blog. Love the card you created. I added myself as a follower of your blog.. So fun to see you enjoying your retirement. I hope to retire that way as well :) But that is still a long time away :)
    Here is a link to my blog, your welcome to take a peek, I would love to have you visit.
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    I also wanted to send you a link to a site that you might like.. This card you made would totally fit their challenge of the week. IT is at: http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com
    No pressure..:)

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete