Wednesday, January 12, 2011

simply hello

papertrey paperdolls challenge this week is all about simplicity. I thought I would give it a try because I keep wanting to add more to a card. So here is my card
I used white card stock. Stamped just the stems from a flower set in Studio G green sage. Added buttons for flowers. The center of the buttons is scrapper's floss colored with orange marker. I thought the polka dot ribbon (American Crafts) reflected the buttons. The hello stamp is from an alphabet set. Then I thought the card looked a little "naked" so I finished off by sponging blue sky (Color Box) at the top. You can't see that blue very well in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. I like the blue sponging at the top of your card. Isn't it hard to know when to stop? That's the hardest part for me when I try to make CAS cards. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete