Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grandsons' Valentines


Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week is Valentines. I am actually showing 2 Valentine's that I made for my grandsons who are 2 & 5. They are both into everything transportation so I thought they would like these. The airplane stamp is Stampabilities. The truck is Inkadinkado. The hearts are puffy heart stickers and some I punched out with an old heart punch that I have had forever.  I colored both with star gel pens to give a little glitter. The grass is cut free hand. The dot stamps on the truck I thought looked a little like tire treads. It is a border stamp from TAC. Hard to see but I also used a wavy border Cuttlebug IP on the edges of the truck card.  I doubt they will like the cards as much as the treats I will send LOL!! but I enjoyed making them.

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute valentine! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet cards Im sure that your grandsons will love them. Thanks for sharing them with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete